Makes any item look like new again!
Auto Colors…are are specially formulated to match manufacturer’s OEM colors. You can use any of our colors on any leather or vinyl item and they can be intermixed to create your own custom color.
Recolor: Stains, scuffs, faded and worn areas..even change colors.
Suitable for Use On: Auto interiors – seats, door panels, steering wheel, dash.
Not suitable for hard plastic.
Safe for Use On: Vinyl and all leather except for suede or Nubuck.
Available in our All-in-One Repair Kit and our Color Flex Finish
- Please see our Help Selecting Color page before choosing your color.
- Color selection is ultimately the responsibility of the customer as is the end result of your repairs.
- Colors charts are not printable; the colors will not print accurately.
- While we make every effort to represent accurate color swatches on our website, we cannot guarantee that the color you choose will match your vehicle.
- The model and year information provided is based on information that we are able to gather from various sources, however that information is not always 100% accurate and we make no guarantee that it is.
- Auto colors may vary due to the age of your vehicle, dye lot differences, or the difference between the actual manufacturer’s swatch that our formula was based upon.
- We have hundreds of colors, but we do not have every color ever made. So, if it’s not on a color chart, then we don’t have it.
Select Your Make and Model in the Drop Down Menu Below
Not selecting a model will load all the colors that we have for that manufacturer.
Swatches will load below the search bar after you’ve made your selection.