Auto Colors Chart
Make your car, truck or SUV look like new again!
Our Auto Colors are are specially formulated to match manufacturer’s OEM colors in a Satin finish.
Use our Clear Coat Sheen if you need a High Gloss, Low Luster or Matte finish.
You can use any of our colors on any leather or vinyl item and they can be intermixed to create your own custom color.
Recolor: Stains, scuffs, faded and worn areas..even change colors.
Suitable for Use On: Auto interiors – seats, door panels, steering wheel, dash.
Not suitable for hard plastic.
Safe for Use On: Vinyl and all leather except for suede or Nubuck.
- To order from this color chart, find the color you want, then click on the button under each color swatch – either Repair Kit or Color Flex.
- While we make every effort to represent accurate color swatches on our website, we cannot guarantee that the color you choose will match your vehicle.
- The model and year information provided is based on information that we are able to gather from various sources, however that information is not always 100% accurate and we make no guarantee that it is. The colors are “suggested” colors.
- Auto colors may vary due to the age of your vehicle, dye lot differences, or the difference between the actual manufacturer’s swatch that our formula was based upon.
- We have hundreds of colors, but we do not have every color ever made. So, if it’s not on a color chart, then we don’t have it.
- Please see our Help Selecting Color page before choosing your color.
- Color selection is ultimately the responsibility of the customer as is the end result of your repairs.
- Colors charts are not printable; the colors will not print accurately.
Select Your Make and Model in the Drop Down Menu Below
Not selecting a model will load all the colors that we have for that manufacturer.
Swatches will load below the search bar after you’ve made your selection.
Once your selected color chart appears, you can click on the + to see a larger image.